Turkington to Star at Northern Ireland’s REACH MOTOR FESTIVAL
The REACH MOTOR FESTIVAL will take place on Saturday 3 February 2018 at the old B&Q site beside Rushmere Shopping Centre Craigavon in Northern Ireland .
Colin Turkington, double BTCC Champion will be making a guest appearance and will be showing his RAC 2009 touring car. Colin will be interviewed on stage by Ian Lynas, international motoring correspondent.
There will also be a number of guest appearances by high profile drivers from the motorsporting fraternity eg Andrew Nesbitt, Kenny McKinstry, Frank Kelly, Denis Bickerstaff, Wesley Patterson, Drew Wiley, Gary Jennings and Ronnie Trouton.
All the family will find something to enjoy from the range of activities available:
- North Armagh Motor Club will be providing a production car autotest demonstration and the opportunity for members of the public to sit in the passenger seat of a competition car while an experienced motorsport driver takes you round an autosolo course – this is a tremendous opportunity to get a taster for motor sport
- Displays featuring “super cars”, rally cars, vintage cars, gokarts and motorbikes
- Visual presentations and simulated rally driving experiences
- a range of activities for younger visitors
- auction of donated motor related products
- on site catering will be available.
All proceeds for the event will go to support REACH Mentoring who currently provide mentoring services to over 300 pupils across 23 schools in Portadown, Craigavon and Lurgan. REACH is a registered NI Charity with a vision to provide mentoring services throughout the Armagh, Banbridge and Craigavon council area. For more information see www.facebook.com/ReachMentoringNI