Goodwood is delighted to announce that tickets for its three flagship motorsport events – the 78th Members’ Meeting, the Festival of Speed presented by Mastercard, and the Revival – are now on sale at goodwood.com
Goodwood continues to work closely with Public Health England and UK Government advisory groups, and all the events will be run strictly in accordance with the Government’s Covid-19 guidelines on social distancing in place at the time. Goodwood’s number one priority is the safety and wellbeing of everyone involved, whether working behind-the-scenes, at the wheel, or attending the spectacle. Plans for ensuring this, while still maintaining the atmosphere and excitement that characterises Goodwood’s events, are well advanced, and spectators will find even more to enjoy in 2021.
Such is the affection of motorsport fans towards Goodwood’s events that many elected to carry their 2020 tickets forward to 2021. There has also been high demand for new purchases by Goodwood Road Racing Club members and the Fellowship, in their exclusive sales window over the last two weeks. Consequently, tickets for all three events are already in very short supply.
Where needed, Goodwood has reduced the number of people present on-site by an appropriate percentage to allow for social distancing, which will be regularly reviewed and adjusted in line with the latest official guidance, closer to the event. This is across all aspects of the event including enclosures, customers, suppliers, staff and technical teams.
Goodwood is looking forward to welcoming spectators back later this year, and wants customers to be able to book with confidence. The pandemic is an ever-changing situation, and if it is deemed that Goodwood events cannot take place on advice from the UK Government, the ‘Ticket Guarantee’ means customers can transfer their ticket to the following year or receive a full refund.
Rolled over tickets:
- Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival customers who have rolled over their 2020 tickets to 2021, will receive new tickets ahead of the event. 2020 tickets will no longer be
- Members’ Meeting customers who rolled their tickets over from 2020 to 2021, will use their existing 2020 tickets, which will remain valid. New tickets will not be
- Young Persons tickets will be honoured if the holder has turned 22 years
Those who have requested that their tickets be sent via post, should be aware that tickets can arrive up to five days before the event with Goodwood’s post and signed for courier services. Customers whose contact details have changed since they first booked their tickets should contact Goodwood’s Ticket Office on 01243 755055, to ensure that their new tickets are dispatched to the correct address.
- 78th Members’ Meeting: Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th May 2021
- Festival of Speed: Thursday 8th – Sunday 11th July 2021
- Goodwood Revival: Friday 17th – Sunday 19th September 2021