Ferrari is delighted to announce that all 12 of the UK’s official Ferrari Dealers will be holding an “Open Day” at their Aftersales facilities to showcase Apprenticeships opportunities with the Prancing Horse. Included in this list is Belfast based Charles Hurst who will be inviting students from selected local schools in their area to visit the workshop and learn about Ferrari technology and potential job opportunities in their local dealership.
The Ferrari North Europe Apprentice programme is ideal for those who have achieved at least 5 GCSEs and are interested in working at an Official Ferrari Dealer in one of the following Apprenticeship roles:
- Service Technician – 3 year apprenticeship
- Service Advisor – 2 year apprenticeship
- Parts Advisor – 2 year apprenticeship
Each of these roles includes full-time employment at an official Ferrari dealership, with on-the-job training carried out under the watchful eye of Ferrari Master Technicians. Ferrari North Europe also provides additional classroom, theory and practical training at the company’s Training Centre in Berkshire.
Subject to satisfactory completion of the training programme, Apprentices are offered full-time roles with their local Ferrari dealership. In fact, the Ferrari North Europe Apprenticeship programme has become the de facto route into the brand, with many employees starting out as an Apprentice subsequently moving into other roles in the business, such as Workshop Manager, Service Manager, or even Sales Executive.
Candidates wishing to apply for the September 2019 intake should contact their local Ferrari dealer for further details. Candidates can also check for the latest vacancies and register their interest via: www.ferrariapprenticeship.co.uk.
The 12 Ferrari dealerships taking part in this activity are listed below:
|Dealership||Date of Activity||Time of activity|
|Carrs, Exeter||Saturday 09 March||10:00 – 12:30|
|Charles Hurst, Belfast||Saturday 02 March||09:00 – 12:00|
|Dick Lovett, Swindon||Saturday 09 March||10:00 – 13:00|
|Graypaul, Birmingham||Saturday 09 March||09:30 – 12:00|
|Graypaul, Edinburgh||Saturday 02 March||10:00 – 14:00|
|Graypaul, Nottingham||Saturday 09 March||10:00 – 12:00|
|HR Owen, London||Saturday 09 March||10:00 – 12:00|
|JCT600, Leeds||Tuesday 05 March||16:00 – 20:00|
|Lancaster, Colchester||Saturday 09 March||09:00 – 12:00|
|Meridien Modena, Lyndhurst||Saturday 09 March||10:00 – 13:00|
|Maranello Sales, Egham||Wednesday 06 March||14:00 – 17:30|
|Stratstone, Wilmslow||Wednesday 06 March||16:00 – 19:00|
Ferrari North Europe’s investment in its Apprenticeship facilities amounts to over £500,000 and includes:
- a commitment from the Official Ferrari Dealers in the UK to take on at least one apprentice for the duration of the 3-year Apprentice Programme.
- two new purposely-designed classrooms (92 sq m) with 11 computer terminals for online assessments and for computer-based learning, in addition to the two classrooms currently available for technical training for dealer staff.
- a dedicated and fully-equipped workshop of 324 sq m with two vehicle ramps and over £20,000 of tools and equipment for Apprentices to receive hands-on training for servicing and maintaining Ferrari cars.
- a Ferrari Technical Training Instructor dedicated to providing courses and tuition for the Ferrari North Europe Apprentice Programme.
- a number of vehicles and service parts for hands-on technical training and diagnostics tuition, including some of the most highly innovative products from the Ferrari range such as the 488 GTB and California T.