Wexford Motor Club announce details of 2015 Wexford Rally Launch. – Motorsport.ie
Wexford Motor Club will launch their 2015 Wexford stages rally with a public event at the Riverbank House Hotel on August 22nd.
The Wexford Stages Rally 2015 takes place on September 12th &13th and is a counting round of the Suirway Group South East Stages series. The two day 200kms tarmac event enjoys an entry fee of just €599, with Juniors paying just €350. In an innovative move, the club will reduce the Junior fee by a further €100 if the crew marshal on the Saturday of the event!
The official launch, which is open to the public, commences at 3pm on August 22nd with a photoshoot featuring some of the top cars and crews. At 4pm, MC Leo Nulty, from Motorsport.ie, takes to the stage and he will interview the following:
- Art McCarrick- Motorsport Ireland Development Officer
- Pat O’Dowd- Wexford Motor Club. Will talk of his time in the F.I.A.
- Killian Duffy- Owner/Operator onthepacenote.com
- James Bradley- Irish Junior Championship Leader
- Liam Howlett- Wexford’s flamboyant Escort driver!
- Graham Scallan- National Rally Champion.
Tea/Coffee and finger food will be available afterwards and all are welcome.
Further details are available on www.wexfordmotorclub.ie